tErbaEk !!

No Title

assalamualaikum smua...

tonyte..ttibe i rse x mengantuk...so i think i should jot smthg here...but i dono what to write down...my english is getting worse...oh No!hmm its oredy end of Disember 2013...its about more than one year I'm being SINGLE & available..sad??of coz NOT! maybe juz sometimes feel missing somebody..ya! its hard to foget someone u really in love ryte? ur true love ryte? but its juz missing & not hoping them to come back in my life...its juz a NIGHTMARE for me....

       my prinsip is simple....i dont mind if im not with the one i love...as long as they are happy with their life...& they become better without me...apa yg x menggembirakan sy ialah apabila melihat org2 yg sy syg still doing smthing wrong...ya...mgkin mrk x tahu tp sy tahu...sy melihat mrk dr jauh wpun mrk mgkin tak mengingati sy lagi....i know what they are doing...& i cant stand when they are doing smthg bad to others...

      ade org pnah cakap...jangan bgtau rahsia kita pd orang...sbb diri sndiri pn sukar nk simpan rhsia sndiri so apetah lg rhsia org lain kn? hmm btul tu...i've learnt a lot frm my past...now im laughing seeing the foolness of smebody that thinking they are GREAT! ha ha...ur SECRET is in my hand...bila2 mse sy blh bocor kan...im juz waiting for da suitable time...maybe u can FOOL others but NOT me okey...hmm but its not easy ryte to keep da secret? selagi x dibongkarkan selagi itu lah ia menyesakkan fikiran kita kan? but is it worth thinking of somebody that doesn't care at all of us? think twice....
m
       "jangan buka aib orang, nanti Allah buka aib kita"...hmm ya...im agree..tp kalau tujuannya utk menyelamatkan org lain...dibolehkan atau tidak? mgkn jika berbahaya...mgkn perlu dibongkarkan...juz for da person only...im oso not so sure bout dat...tp nk buat pe kan kte bukak aib org...takde faedah nye pn...biarkan la...juz yakin one day Allah will show the truth! yg bersalah akan terima balasannya...

        sometimes i think why must im facing this? y my life like this? y? and y i must going trough hard life? and then when i think again and again...i juz accept that and juz assume all this is a GIFT from ALLAH...to show that HE loves me...now,my heart hve nothing other than ALLAH...alhamdulillah ive changed a lot...maybe others didnt recognize...but i know myself...i've no feeling towards couple anymore...and my life juz for my family & my career...no more interested in love affair...alhamdulillah~
..
       for the one who had destroy my life before...i wanna say thank u to u...bcoz of u...I become like this now...and im happy with my life ryte now...much more and more better than before...and i hope i never met such person anymore...its juz annoying & disgusting...!and i hope they will changed to...one day maybe...thanks ALLAH for da GIFT...thanks ALLAH for the whole life...thanks ALLAH for the happiness!

     and one more things, thanks ALLAH for giving me a supportive family...although i dont hve besfren...& dont hve smbdy that really care bout me...but i hve family that always be with me...& helping me a lot! thanks mak, abah, kakak2, abang2 & adik...love u all! i really love my fren although i feel they doesnt care wether im there with them or not...but im owez pray for them...i dont care if im alone bcoz i know ALLAH always there for me...so nothing to be worry...juz keep smiling & moving...

   maybe thats all for tonite...im going to sleep bcoz tomorrw im working...hoping tomorrow much more better than yesterday...wassalam~

0 comments: